Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We have a simpson eye set 750 that throws out of balance in

Customer Question

Hi Pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: We have a simpson eye set 750 that throws out of balance in the spin cycle even though the clothes look even
JA: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not really it builds up speed and then throws out
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What surface is it on and is the unit level and solid to the floor with ZERO movement from corner to corner?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi i need help with my simpson ezeset 750 washing machine please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tiled floor surface its level legs are adjusted so it sits firm

Does it shake or just throws an unbalanced code?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It builds up speed in the spin cycle and throws out no codes or shacking unless clothing is uneven

SO does it appear it is out of balance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no i don't think it is the agitator looks like its straight up and down it should spin normally
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello

Yes the issue is you need to replace the suspension rod kit, they had a lot of issues with them and here is a link to the part and it has been upgraded.

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not automatically credited to me nor do I receive all of the payment you made. The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks