Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a RM4601 the freezer has been working fine but the…

Customer Question
I have a RM4601 the...
I have a RM4601 the freezer has been working fine but the fridge wasn't getting anywhere near cold enough. I just spent $1700 on the cooling unit being replaced and it's not much better. could it be the positioning of the thermostat/ thermistor? It seems a little better on 240V power than on gas, and yes its level and I put in some tin sheeting to direct the hot gasses out. Thanks Bob.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

How cold does it get?

on a 30 *C day about 12 *C

OK how is it vented and how long is the vent?

Unfortunately I am unavailable for a phone call at the moment can we continue here?

I'll follow it up with the guys I've already spent the money with and see if they have any other answers, if that doesn't work I'll get back to you Thanks Bob.

ok Bob thanks

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not automatically credited to me nor do I receive all of the payment you made. The only way I receive any credit at all for my time is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks