Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Hot plate not working

Customer Question
Hot plate not working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/2/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Do you have the complete model number off the unit and which one exactly does not work?