Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Fisher & Paykel Smartdrive washing machine is leeking…

Customer Question
my Fisher & Paykel Smartdrive...
my Fisher & Paykel Smartdrive washing machine is leeking water when in the washing process. I have had a repair person to check it and they believe it is the main board not functioning correctly. however, because it is still under warranty they advised that I contact F&P. how do I get help contact by telephone is hopeless.
Sandy Jamieson (###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
3/1/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Sandy for warranty service on your product you need to call this number

1300 650 590

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks