AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Tech with 12 years experience in the Industry.
55003593

My refrigerator(Samsung) is Medel SRS5991HNW. It does not

Customer Question

My refrigerator(Samsung) is Medel SRS5991HNW. It does not keep the temperature constant, sometimes do works and sometims don't.
It is two door type.
Freezer: it works.
Refrigerator: it does not work properly. Sometimes works and sometimes not. temperature changes as freely.
How can I approach it?
Steven Choe
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Can you pull the unit out and go behind it and remove the small SQUARISH cover panel on it, under it there should be two boards do you see them?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now I am in my office. Can i come to you when I go home in the afternoon?

Yes just post back here when you are by the machine and have the panel off. Let me know