Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I cannot get my hydrobox red light to come on at all. It is…

Customer Question
I cannot get my hydrobox...
I cannot get my hydrobox red light to come on at all. It is like it is in a lock out more or needs reset. Is there anyway to get the red light to come back on?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/28/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Home Guru, Handyman replied 2 years ago
Home Guru
Home Guru, Handyman

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What is the make and model?