Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

We have a Siemens gas cooktop. The electronic display on the

Customer Question
stovetop is showing to half...
We have a Siemens gas cooktop. The electronic display on the stovetop is showing to half digits, like the top half of an 8 and the top half of a 7. We aren't able to turn on the stove and use it. I think there was a short power failure during the day that has caused this. Any suggestions for what we can do to rectify this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/28/2016
AU Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Please post model number.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
EC745RT90A

You will need to replace the Clock to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. ***** indicated in an earlier correspondence we discovered that the child lock had been activated. SO we worked out how to switch that off.

I didnt see anything about the child lock. if it was a power failure eventually the control board will fail and need to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer

AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician