Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a Siemens gas cooktop. The electronic display on the…

Customer Question
We have a Siemens gas...
We have a Siemens gas cooktop. The electronic display on the stovetop is showing to half digits, like the top half of an 8 and the top half of a 7. We aren't able to turn on the stove and use it. I think there was a short power failure during the day that has caused this. Any suggestions for what we can do to rectify this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/28/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago
Tech6612

Please post model number.

EC745RT90A
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago

You will need to replace the Clock to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Thanks. ***** indicated in an earlier correspondence we discovered that the child lock had been activated. SO we worked out how to switch that off.
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago

I didnt see anything about the child lock. if it was a power failure eventually the control board will fail and need to be replaced.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer