AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Can't get blanco BSO 635 to start, Won't turn on light

Customer Question

Can't get blanco BSO 635 to start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Won't turn on light flashing 0.00
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

You need to set the clock.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.