Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a new AEG BE5013001 wall oven and am having trouble…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new AEG BE5013001 wall oven and am having trouble with the conventional setting. How do I know what temperature the oven actually is? It took 20 minutes to cook scones! I obviously don't know how to set it! Any help would be appreciated.

Contractor's Assistant: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?

When I press the Cdegree button, is the temperature it shows meant to be the temperature of the oven at that time or just the temperature I had set it at. If I put an oven thermometer in the oven it is a much lower temperature. Confused! Barbara

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/22/2016
AU Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

Would you kindly let me have the product code or pnc that is on the label its a long number 11 nubers long and will start 944 ~ Ian