Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. Can't find the model name or number…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** *****. Can't find the model name or number on my dishwasher. All of the buttons appear to work, but dishwasher nit filling with water. It just makes a quiet noise, but nothing happening. Help?

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

What do you want to know?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/22/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago
Tech6612

Is the noise a humming noise?

AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago

Okay sounds like the unit is in flood mode. Pull the dishwasher out in the floor, tilt it back 45 degrees to let all the water in the base drain out. Try the unit again.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago