John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I NEED A PARTS AND WIRING DIAGRAM SIMSON EZISET 800 TOP LOAD

Customer Question

I NEED A PARTS AND WIRING DIAGRAM FOR A SIMSON EZISET 800 TOP LOAD WASHER
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The bottom bronze bush failed in the drive box this repair has been completed . but now the machine wont fill or start wash cycle and the 3 water temp lights come on together
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?
Customer: not really I was just after a wiring diagram and a parts breakdown
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Whitegoods Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can find the information for you, and I'll get back to you. Will you please send me the model number for your oven? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi John . first of all it is not a oven . It is a Simson ezi set 800 top load washing machine as stated in previous message and the Model is 22s800 f/c L*02 SERIAL NO 52780094 hope you can help
Thanks
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the correction. I'll search for the information you need, and I'll get back to you. You may receive this message three times.}:-)

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

You should find the information you want at www.spares.bigwarehouse.com.au. Just type the model into the search box, and follow their menu choice instructions to get to the pdf files.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link doesn't work for me please send me the pdf files if you can access it
Thanks
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

OK. I'll see what I can do.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't worry John I got the site up thanks for your help
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I accessed the web address by typing it into Google's search box. Have you tried that?

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?