Australia Whitegoods

Connect one-on-one with a verified au appliance technician who will answer your question

johnnn40
johnnn40
johnnn40

More related answers
All au appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My Panasonic washing machine is not draining the water
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Major appliance repair tech
My Panasonic washing machine is not draining the water automatically I can only drain it by undoing the filter outlet … read more
My Samsung washer wa65f5s2urw purchased 4.11.14, stops
Kelly, Owner/Technician
Hi, my Samsung washer wa65f5s2urw purchased 4.11.14, stops after the wash cycle and does not continue to spin and rinse any more, last 3 washes. takes about hour & half to get it to finish. READY to s… read more
Hello, I have an electrolux 8kg time manager sensitive wash
Kelly, Owner/Technician
Hello, I have an electrolux 8kg time manager sensitive wash washing machine, model EWP1282. I have tried to run any of the cycles and after a few seconds the machine stops as if it has finished its cy… read more
hi there, we have a swt802 model 8kg toploader , we have been
Kelly, Owner/Technician
hi there, we have a swt802 model 8kg toploader , we have been having trouble with the lid lock function continusly buzzing and now it wont do anything,with the fill set to manual when we push the star… read more
My simpson 8kg top loader keeps on stopping and beeping when
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician
My simpson 8kg top loader keeps on stopping and beeping when washing, and the water setting lights all 3 keeps flashing and stopping it and starting… read more
Simpson 8kg top loading model SWT802 SA type APP No S91
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
Simpson 8kg top loading model SWT802 SA type APP No S91 N100 PNC XXXXXXXXX 00 XXXXXXXXX (21) 91351140 At the end of the wash cycle the lid locked light starts to flash ,the lid is locked but the spin … read more
My Simpson 8kg eziloader is locked with a load of washing in
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
My Simpson 8kg eziloader is locked with a load of washing in it. While the cycle was running, the 'lid locked' light was flashing continually, however, it's not on now. Help! Added about 10 minutes af… read more
I have a Simpson Ezi Sensor Washing Machine. The lid lock red
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
I have a Simpson Ezi Sensor Washing Machine. The lid lock red light is flashing and the warning beeps are sounding. The machine will not move on to spin dry.… read more
Have a Simpson 8kg Ezi Sensor and all the lights are flashing
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
Have a Simpson 8kg Ezi Sensor and all the lights are flashing on the water temperature panel and it is beeping incessantly. Making terrible noises and will not drain or do anything. OMG, what is going… read more
Hi my simpson EZI washing machine would only work on heavy
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
Hi my simpson EZI washing machine would only work on heavy duty settings for a few weeks and now won't work at all. On any wash or spin setting the lights for the water temperature flash and go up and… read more
I have a Simpson Ezi Sensor 8kg washing machine that is stuck
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
I have a Simpson Ezi Sensor 8kg washing machine that is stuck on the wash cycle. I have tried the 'rinse and spin' and the 'drain and spin' cycle but it still seems to be stuck in the wash cycle. It s… read more
I have a Simpson 8kg ezi sensor machine. The machine runs ok
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
I have a Simpson 8kg ezi sensor machine. The machine runs ok through wash cycle. The machine then starts to empty to empty the water so it can move onto the rinse cycle. Once it has almost completed e… read more
i have a simpson eziset 750 it goes through the wash cycle
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
i have a simpson eziset 750 it goes through the wash cycle fine untill it reaches the spin cycle .... it drains fine but when it trys to start the spin it beeps and the lid lock light flashes... it th… read more
I have a Simpson Ezi Sensor 5.5kg washing machine and when I
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
Hi I have a Simpson Ezi Sensor 5.5kg washing machine and when I put a load of washing on it gets half way through the wash cycle and then it just continually beeps and beeps and beeps. This has happen… read more
We own a Simpson top loader washing machine 9.0 kg - item SWT902
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
We own a Simpson top loader washing machine 9.0 kg - item SWT902 - EZI Sensor. When try to use any cycle, the machine does not complete it cycle. It get caught on the drain cycle, generally straight a… read more
Hello. We just moved house and our Simpson Eziset 750 now beeps
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
Hello. We just moved house and our Simpson Eziset 750 now beeps and flashes in mid wash. The cycle eventually finishes but would like to know how to stop this issue. Thank you… read more
I have a simpson easyset 750 that stops filling 30sec after
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
I have a simpson easyset 750 that stops filling 30sec after starting cycle ????? any suggestions?? water hoses are not blocked.. Thanks… read more
Electrolux washing machine EWF 1074 When I select any cycle
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
Electrolux washing machine EWF 1074 When I select any cycle the display flashes '0.00' and the machine will not work. I have tried the instructions given on page 11 of the manual but it does not help.… read more