Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Blanco BOSE1PM pyrolitic oven. After cooking in it…

Customer Question
I have a Blanco...

I have a Blanco BOSE1PM pyrolitic oven. After cooking in it last night, this morning the oven is locked. Instruction booklet does not include how to manually unlock the door. I've no idea how it locked itself.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The door locked itself somehow after cooking. I didn't notice until this morning. I have no instructions to manually unlock it. No error message is showing on the oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Whitegoods Technician should be aware of?

I don't know what else he/she might want to know

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/17/2016
AU Appliance Technician: johnnn40,
 replied 2 years ago
johnnn40

I'll need a bit of time to search for technical information for you, and I'll get back to you. Thank you.

AU Appliance Technician: johnnn40,
 replied 2 years ago

If you go to www.blanco.co.nz/instructionmanuals, you'll be a list of pdf's listed by appliance type and model number. Your manual can be printed out from the pdf file for the BOSE series.

If you need further assistance, after you read the instruction manual, you'll get quicker service if you contact www.blanco.co.nz/customerservice, as I'm in the U.S.A.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

AU Appliance Technician: johnnn40,
 replied 2 years ago

Do you need any more help, before your request times out?