Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a 10 year old ST oven that won't heat. the grill does…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have a 10 year old ST George oven that won't heat. the grill does but the red light for the heat cycle doesn't turn on when you turn the oven on!

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

When the oven is turned on in any mode, the red element light doesn't turn on.... so no heat. the light and fan come on as usual, just no heat. I think it may be the thermostat but not wise enough to know for sure!

Contractor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Whitegoods Technician should know?

The grill works!

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/17/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago
Tech6612

Please provide me with the model number.

its UEO-7A
AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago

This would be a thermostat problem. It would need to be replaced to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.

AU Appliance Technician: Tech6612,
 replied 2 years ago