Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

5vmmx-lemur-2 is not pumping out water. I put it on tub

Customer Question

5vmmx-lemur-2 is not pumping out water. I put it on tub clean or l might have put to many clothes in a wash
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our washing machine is a Lemair XQB 22
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely cause of no drain is an obstruction in the drain pump or hose. Can you hear the pump running when it should be draining, humming or buzzing at all? If you tip the machine back, you can access the pump to remove the hoses for inspection and cleaning. Of course, if there is water still in the tub, it will come out when the hoses are removed, so be prepared.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will check that out day after tomorrow.
Thank you. I will get back to you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good, thank you. Just reply as you are able.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My problem is the machine is inbuilt in our caravan so I can't ge to the bottom of the machine. I have back flushed the hose with success. Pump doesn't try to work.
Can I get to the works from removing the bowl?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

If the pump is not getting energized, the problem is electrical in nature. It could be a lid switch that is not closing, a faulty pump motor or a problem with the controller. Are you able to measure voltage at the pump?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am showing that drain pump is no longer available, see link below.

CLICK HERE