Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a LG 10kg washing machine that appears to have had a…

Customer Question
Hi we have a LG...
Hi we have a LG 10kg washing machine that appears to have had a complete power failure mid-wash. water was dirty & still at max level. There are no power or panel lights at all, no error signals at all. The power supply is good. I have tried the reset, checked all wire plugs in panel, no smell or burn marks apparent. Is it fixable by a part replacement? thanks, Steve.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/15/2016
AU Appliance Technician: johnnn40,
 replied 2 years ago
johnnn40

Will you please send me the model number, so I can do a parts search for you? Thank you.

Hi John the LG model is WT-R107 thanks, Steve
AU Appliance Technician: johnnn40,
 replied 2 years ago

If you haven't already tried it, remove the power from the washer by unplugging it, or switching off the breaker in the electrical panel for 30 minutes, to see if the control board will reset itself and function properly. In the meantime, I'll search for parts information, and I will get back to you. Thank you.

Already have done that, LG also say remove power supply and depress pause button for 5 secs, then re-apply power, also did not work.
AU Appliance Technician: johnnn40,
 replied 2 years ago

If the control board shows no signs of life at all, it will need to be replaced. To purchase it, go to www.discountapplianceparts.com. The part number is ***** 39322401, and it's priced at $220.00.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.