Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have just moved into a new house with Dishwasher

Customer Question
Westinghouse #WDF901. Worked Ok...
We have just moved into a new house with Dishwasher Westinghouse #WDF901. Worked Ok for 2 washes but now I put it on and the 65 flashes. I have tried the lock/unlock button and tried turning it off and then on again. It starts but it then stops and flashes. The soap tablet does not release as it probably goes for around 2 mins. Any solutions would be appreciated. Thanks, Jan
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/12/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect there is a problem with the water fill portion of the dishwasher. If you open the door just after the cycle starts, is there water in the tub? Do you hear the water inlet valve humming or buzzing at all at the start of the cycle?