Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Where can I get replacement knobs Blanco freestanding stove,

Customer Question
Where can I get replacement...
Where can I get replacement knobs for a Blanco freestanding stove, model BFN 950SS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/4/2016
AU Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago
bonzaco

I am told they are no longer available, however you should be able to get a universal cooker knob which should fit - I would guess that since your oven is stainless then black would be the best option?

I know they are unavailable, but someone somewhere will have some. I tried you because you promised answers.
AU Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 2 years ago

I cannot provide what is not available. I have however given you an option that will deliver you what you require. Spare part suppliers do not these days keep stock on shelves just for the sake of it - this costs money. Most like us cull stock around five years after the product has been discontinued. I wish you good luck with your search.

AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech.
AUSSIE- Repair Tech., Appliance Technician