Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

The light in my microwave won't go off. Tried turning off

Customer Question

The light in my microwave won't go off. Tried turning off the power. Also in the startup window, there is a symbol, like a circular arrow with an L in it. Can't find in the manual what that means
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you may have a faulty door switch. There several of them and they all need to be actuating correctly at the same time. I suspect one is not. Accessing these switches will open the cabinet to dangerous high voltage components, even while unplugged! Are you comfortable with this?