Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have purchased a panasonic microwave inverter model

Customer Question
NN-SF550W. The microwave that it replaced...
I have purchased a panasonic microwave inverter model NN-SF550W.
The microwave that it replaced was larger and so the area that the new microwave fits into leaves a gap top and both ides.
is there an extra piece of equipment that would fit around the microwave and cover over the gaps.
thanks Ian
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/1/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is a trim kit available for that model, NN-TK510FWQP.

CLICK HERE

Kelly,
Thank you, ***** ***** the trim kit model number from the Panasonic web page.
I have no information on where to buy it.
Do Panasonic sell direct? or thru a retailer ?
ian

It is only sold through the retailer, so you would need to have it ordered through them.

ok

Thank you.