Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an LG "Fuzzy Logic" 5.5kg Top Loader. It failed, with…

Customer Question
I have an LG "Fuzzy...
I have an LG "Fuzzy Logic" 5.5kg Top Loader. It failed, with a "dE" fault notification, part way through the wash cycle. I've tried everything I can, including taking all the clothes out, but the fault cannot be cleared. And I just found a little piece of the door broken. What I could do? If you can assist me it would be perfect. The name of the washing machine is FUZZY LOGIC 5.5 kg WF-T556
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
2/1/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! When you see the DE error code, it means the lid is not closed properly. The door lock assembly is likely to need to be replaced.

Kelly, Appliance Technician