Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

The cup and saucer is flashing on my Asko dishwasher. Did…

Customer Question
The cup and saucer is...
The cup and saucer is flashing on my Asko dishwasher. Did have water in the tub next to dishwasher. Managed to get it out. No water in dishwasher, but sounds like it is trying to pump water out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
1/30/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! There is water in the base of the machine, under the tub. That water will need to be dried out to restore normal operation and then the leak issue looked in to. Access panel in the front (under the door) may be enough access to dry out that mechanical area.