Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I', ***** ***** and I'm unable to put back the door on my

Customer Question

Hi, I', ***** ***** and I'm unable to put back the door on my Westinghouse Freestyle fan forced oven after cleaning. I just pulled the door off at approx. 45 degrees and now I've tried pushing the door down on the latches, but won't click into place. Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide the model number as the details were removed from the tag at bottom of oven from the oven cleaner.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the oven door won't click into place as when i've pushed the door onto the latches, they won't hold the door.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — AU Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The hinges will need to be extended to the open position with a plier and then locked using the swivel tabs on the hinge. Once locked, they will slide into the receivers in the oven body with little trouble.