Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Which is the better slimline dishwasher the Omega or the…

Customer Question
Which is the better slimline...
Which is the better slimline dishwasher the Omega or the Delonghi?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
1/28/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! As far as operation and reliability,. both are about the same. The Omega has better support with parts and service information availability which, as a servicer, I tend to place a bit more value on. No matter what you buy, at some point it will need service. It is at that point that you really appreciate gettong something that can easily and readily be repaired.