Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Have Ariston 51 won't start. Far right top two lights flash.

Customer Question
When switched off and on...
Have Ariston 51 won't start. Far right top two lights flash. When switched off and on at first the two red lights for salt etc come on can this alone prevent the cycle??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 3 days by:
1/27/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The unit is in error status. Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours to reset. Is there any water in the base of the machine, under the tub? Does the pump run continuously?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

lb51

Turn the power off at the mains for at least 4 hours to reset. Is there any water in the base of the machine, under the tub? Does the pump run continuously?

i will give that a go. i did the on off but like counted to ten. I will switch it off and leave it.If thats doesnt jiggle its brain i might give you a call. Thank you

Sounds good, keep me posted!