Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our maytag performa was in the spin [pump out cycle]when it…

Customer Question
our maytag performa was in...
our maytag performa was in the spin [pump out cycle]when it ceased spinning/pumping out,the motor was still running but no water was exiting the machine
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
1/24/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician

Hello and thank you for using this service!

I am sorry to hear about the problem you are having with your washer:(

Let's work together to find out what is wrong :)

I sounds like you may have something in the pump blocking the water flow.

There is a cover on the back left side. Remove the cover and check the pump for proper rotation. If it looks like it is turning properly, remove the hose going to the tub and check for blockages.

The pump looks like this :click here

Here is a video to help you out on removing the pump also, if you need to remove it.

click here

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.