Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an Electrolux 7kg Eco Wash SystemMod: EWF1074 I have…

Customer Question
Hi, I have an...

Hi, I have an Electrolux 7kg Eco Wash SystemMod: EWF1074 I have seen your previous detail to reset, I have tried that and it comes with error E24, i can not find that code in any manuals..can you help please

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Normaly I select a wash mode then hit start and all is well, Now when I turn the selector it shows the normal wash duration, then it tries to start by itself, it sounds like the pump starts, then the timer drops immediately to 0.01 and finishes with it beeps as if it's now finished the load, and if I hit pause, it just says error

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
1/25/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The E24 error is a pump relay failure on the main machine controller. Does it pump out completely or shut off when it begins to pump out?