Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

, I have a simpson Ezi sensor top loader washing

Customer Question
Hi My name is...

Hi My name is Harun

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a simpson Ezi sensor top loader washing machine and it keeps stopping mid cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Suree

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
1/23/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The most likely to be causing the issue you are having is a problem with the water draining. The pump may be blocked or a hose obstructed. Does it stop with the tub full of water?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

EziSensor 8kg Top Loader.
Does not agitate after loading with water.
Model: SWT801
Type: 634354
App No: She
S/N: 14252734

Thank you, ***** ***** So, if it is not spinning or agitating, the issue is with the motor drive circuit. After it fills, what exactly does it do? Do you hear the motor humming or buzzing or trying to start?

No noises or clunks. Just stops and cuts power/turns off at every cycle. Loads with water then turns off. When you turn it back on it doesn't turn on. Have to leave it for 10-15min then turn it off the on again then press start to continue washing. It stops again when it completes the next cycle and have to keep repeating the process at every cycle until the washing is done for drain, rinse and spin cycles. Very frustrating. It does that on all wash programs even the shortest drain and spin.

Thank you. So it will wash and spin but you have to start it each time. The main machine control is faulty.

Obviously. But how to fix it is the question. I undid the back of the washer and was confronted with circuit boards.
What do you suggest?

I think perhaps another will be better suited to work with you. I will place your question back to the list.