Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have just moved into a rental unit with a Modern maid

Customer Question
flinders upright stove in it...
I have just moved into a rental unit with a Modern maid flinders upright stove in it. There is a continuous smell of gas around the stove. I thouht it would be pilot lights but discovered there are none on the cooktop. ?? Is there a pilot for the oven? Apart form getting the plumber to check the main connection, are there any other areas of the stove I should check?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 2 days by:
1/21/2016
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If the top burners are electric ignition, the oven is, too. I would shut the gas off to the appliance and get it professionally inspected, it can be dangerous if it is leaking!