How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Satisfied Customers: 22235
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
Type Your Australia Whitegoods Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a small fridge/freezer tachi urbanlife R-12A3. i need

Customer Question

I have a small fridge/freezer hitachi urbanlife R-12A3. i need a new fan and motor for it the voltage is 110 v. where can i procure? thanks harry.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you will have to source from Australia, the company below handles Hitachi parts. However, the model you posted comes up as a refrigerated centrifuge cabinet. Can you verify the model number, please?


Related Australia Whitegoods Questions