Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My name is ***** *****.
, the problem I am having is

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the problem I am having is that the control knob on the machine is not moving with the cycles. All the cycles work but the know stays in the one position. I have to move it on to each cycle.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No problem
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The motor in the timer is likely faulty and is usually sold only as part of the timer assembly.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly I will have to look at this when I get home and advise you tomorrow. If I get the part is this something I am able to change myself of will it have to go to a repairer. Thanks Anne
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Yes, it is likely easy to replace, usually only requiring removing an access panel and then transferring a few wires.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly
Sorry for the delay. the model No is 22S650
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I am not showing too many parts available for this model. Do you know how old it is?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The link below is to the only company I show having any parts for it. You will probably need to phone them for price and availability of the timer control.

CLICK HERE