Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Rob,
, how to replace door handle on Simpson front

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Rob,my name is*****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: how to replace door handle on Simpson front loading washing machine Model SWF8556; type R611311; PNC###-##-####00: Thank you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Australia Whitegoods Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The second page at the link below shows the breakdown of the handle components. The door will need to be disassembled for access to replace the handle.

CLICK HERE