Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

How do we turn on our new Blanco oven manual is confusing?

Customer Question

Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Once the clock is set, typically you will need to select the baking mode and then the temperature, followed by start.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model no: on my Blanco oven BFD9058FXAttachment: 1451467401772-1116009835.jpg
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Thank you! On that model, you select the type of cooking you desire (fan forced, fan assist, traditional baking, etc) with the selector knob (see page 8 of the manual) and then select the temperature you desire to cook at. The clock may be programmed for timed baking, too, if desired. Are there any specific functions you are having trouble getting to work?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to request a refund please as the answer was too late past the day, l will wait for cancellation confirmation. Thankyou Marie Jennings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
N