Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My Fisher and Pupil washing machine when starting a program

Customer Question

Hi,My name is***** and Pupil washing machine when starting a program it Will fill with water then when I start the program stops straight away,then l turn off the power turn it back on and drains the water. Frustrated!
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have tried pressing start button for3 seconds,cleaning the washers on machine and hose,rebalancing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting on a answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's longer than a day
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect the main control module is having trouble. Unplug the appliance for at least 2 hours to reset the electronics. Any change when it is turned back on?