Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a logixx 9 when started,fills,pumps out,then goes

Customer Question

i have a logixx 9 when started,fills,pumps out,then goes back to ready
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I suspect you have a faulty electronic control. Unplug the machine for a few hours. Any change when plugged back in?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have tried that, same result
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

The tech sheet for your machine is attached. Can you follow the instructions on it and see if it will initiate the test cycle and if you are able to retrieve any error codes, please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry kelly i work on afarm harvesting 12 hrs a day and getting access to the internet is hit and miss, i have printed the sheets off and will try it out and get back to you thanks.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

I totally understand, you have your hands full with some very hard work! Take your time and just reply when you are able. Please disregard any automated messages you may receive, I have no control over those. Any message from me will be in this thread only.