Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

We moved house and the washer in its new location is

Customer Question
Hello, we moved house and...
Hello, we moved house and the washer in its new location is labouring to spin, won't spin fast, and won't drain. It had some twigs in the drain. Cleared those but the problem persists.
We have a Fisher & Paykel WH60F60W1. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
11/14/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It won't spin fast unless the water drains out, so we need to address the poor drainage first. Remove the drain pump and the hoses and clean the entire drain system out. Does the water drain out any faster after a thorough cleaning?

Hi Kelly, could you please be a bit more specific about where we find and how we access these parts? Thanks

The pump is the part that you initially stated you cleared the twigs from. That part may be accessed by the small access door on the bottom panel. Can you remove that filter and inspect inside the pump?

Kelly, Appliance Technician