Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Ice maker not making ice

Customer Question

Ice maker not making ice
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The easiest way to diagnose this ice maker is to manually fill it with water. After 6 hours, if it has not dropped cubes, the ice maker is faulty. If it has but has not filled back up, you have an issue with the water filling. Let me know what happens.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Kelly , I did what you suggested, and still not working obviously the ice maker is faulty as I suspected. I will get someone to come out to fix it.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Great, glad we at least figured out the problem!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!