Appliance Tech-Care
Appliance Tech-Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Years - 40,000+ Completed 'Real World' Repairs
20893398

My bosch dishwasher is flashing E15 Check water. I work in

Customer Question

My bosch dishwasher is flashing E15 Check water. I work in irrigation and reckon the solenoid up at the tap connection is either stuffed of stuck shut. I got water to go through it for a short time after giving it a gentle tap but it has gone back to not letting anywater through. Any thoughts
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Appliance Tech-Care replied 1 year ago.

You need to access the water valve and confirm that you are getting line voltage when the the machine finishes the pump out when it first starts. If you have voltage and you are sure you have a good water supply by removing the water line connection at the machine and running the water into a bucket to confirm. Then the next step would be to remove the water valve and take the four screws holding the connector bracket off. Then clean out the internal screen and then try it again. If it still fails and you have voltage, you will need to replace the water valve.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I have been playing around and have fixed the problem, which appeared to be an issue with the sensor connection at the machine end of the water feed. Thanks.

That would make sense. You were probably not getting voltage to the valve and when you tapped on it, it made connection.