Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

My 11 year old Whirlpool 6AWM8143 front loader washing

Customer Question

My 11 year old Whirlpool 6AWM8143 front loader washing machine is playing up. It stops mid-cycle and switches off without completing the spin cycle. Is this able to be repaired today? I am in Mitcham, Melbourne and need to get this load of wet washing finished with several more loads to go..
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it stops out of the blue, it is likely a faulty control module. The controller is available below.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm afraid that does not help me as I need it fixed like yesterday. Buying a controller would just give me two pieces of useless machinery. I couldn't wait for your reply, as the promised service within 24 hours did not arrive, so paid for a serviceman to call. How do I get my $39 fee back?