Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a Bosch washing machine "MaXX Classic" E-Nr

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Bosch washing machine "MaXX Classic" E-Nr WAE18061AU/01 FD(###) ###-####
The problem I have is that it keeps tripping my main circuit breaker, it starts OK but part way through the cycle it trips the breaker. I think it could be the electric heating element or the pump. Could you provide me the service manual for this washing machine?
Regards Mark.(###) ###-####
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! That service manual you were looking for is available below.

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!