Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Australia Whitegoods

My ariston dishwasher stops at the first action of pumping

Customer Question
out water, I have had the...
my ariston dishwasher stops at the first action of pumping out water,
I have had the pump out and it checks alright .
Can you help me?
John R
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
9/14/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician

Im so sorry that no oneelse has responded to you.

Apologies for my delayin replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are youstill looking for help with this?

Please don't rate myanswer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just usethe reply button to contact me.

Can you tell me the model number?

Did you notice if the pump was made by Askol?

Thanks.

Rob

Hi Rob,
Don't know about pump type, name on front of machine is ARISTELLA and there are letters and numbers on the front right LS 603 A.
Does tis help?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Help!!!!!
more help!!!!!!!!

Hi

Sorry, we are in different time zones !

OK, the model is LS603

Whe you say the pumps checks ok, was this a continuity test you did?

Rob

Rob, I am back again and hope we can talk!
I already paid and haven't received any info.....t he pump was taken out and checked by a electrician and the impeller was checked... all ok.
Rob, where are you?????

Hi

Im actually on holkiday, sorry.

Ill opt out and someone else should be able to help

Rob

Waiting patiently for a new technician to help me....
Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician