Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I'm having the same trouble but mine has been occuring over

Customer Question

i'm having the same trouble but mine has been occuring over a period of time intermittantly and not spinning properly for a few weeks either
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My Simpson esprit 750 washing machine has gradually over a few weeks been not spinning properly, or filling with water or not going into the wash cycle. this is intermittent. Sometimes it works perfectly.
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. The issues you are having are indicative of a partially restricted, slow pressure hose. That hose leads from the bottom of the tub to the pressure switch mounted at the top of the machine where the controls are. Can you access the pressure switch and remove that small pressure hose from the switch and see if you can blow through the hose?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kelly
I've been away for a few days but will get back to you tomorrow after I have done as you suggested
Regards
Maureen
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.