Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a 4 year old washer model WD11020D, that keeps flashing

Customer Question

i have a 4 year old washer model WD11020D, that keeps flashing OE i have drained checked the filter multiple times, now having emptied the machine and gone to spin cycle it wont complete the spin cycle, and flashes OE, even though the hoses are |Ok and the filter is clear
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The OE error means the pressure switch sees that the water is not draining out. If, however, the water is draining, the pressure switch may be faulty or the hose from the tub to the switch may be plugged. The pressure switch is mounted at the top of the machine, accessed by removing the top of the washer. It will have a very small hose attached to it. If you remove that hose and blow through it (the hose), does air easily pass?