Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a compact Euro-design washer, an Indesit WITL106 (similar

Customer Question

I have a compact Euro-design washer, an Indesit WITL106 (similar to model explained here: http://y2u.be/Vw249e03o5s)
It functions but gets stuck on spin cycle & never gets up to full spin-dry speed.
Hoping to find someone in Brisbane QLD willing to fix it. It would help if we could access someone with experience in similar problems.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The machine will not spin at full speed if the water does not drain well. If the water is draining well, the pressure tube that connects to the switch may be plugged. Does it drain out quickly and completely?