Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

I have a problem with a Westinghouse SB907SJ*08 Dishwasher.

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with a Westinghouse SB907SJ*08 Dishwasher.
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the heating components are okay. So, that leaves the relay on the control module or possibly the door switch. Can you separate the door panels and test the door switches and inspect the wiring from the element to the control?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Kelly are you talking about the little door where you place the soap. If so there is a switch in between the two panels on main door. l tested this switch with multimeter and there is no circuit, whether the door is open or closed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just bypassed the switch and ran dish washer, cycles okay, but only with cold water. if it is the relay on control module, Do l need to replace the complete control module?
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
If the heater is good and the door switch is out of circuit with no heat still, the PCB will likely need to be replaced. You could replace the hearer relay as a board repair, if you are familiar with electronics and can solder it on the PCB. The relay should be identified with markings on it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It says that i requested a phone call this is not correct please cancel this as problem is sorted thank you. Please do not charge me $25 as i do not require further information. thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not require a phone call. Do not charge me this fee please thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Once again I am receiving a message that I am requesting a phone call. This is not correct. I DO NOT WANT PHONE CONTACT. DO NOT CHARGE MY ACCOUNT. I will be contacting my bank if this charge is made.