Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My washing machine is not pumping water

Customer Question
my washing machine is not pumping water
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 4 days by:
7/15/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Either the pump is faulty or the electronic control is not energizing the pump. Are you able to test the voltage at the drain pump when it should be draining? If you have voltage and no drain, the pump is faulty. If this is the case, you will likely hear a faint humming or buzzing. No voltage would indicate a controller failure, provided the wiring harness is intact between the pump and controller.