Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have an ADP8000 dishwasher. It runs while then

Customer Question
Hi. We have an ADP8000...
Hi. We have an ADP8000 dishwasher. It runs for a while then beeps and the 'soak' light flashes. The unit sounds like it's trying to pump out water but doesn't. After leaving it for a bit I open the door & the bottom tray is full of water. I got it started again by manually emptying the water out but when I ran it the same error occurred. Do you have any advice please?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
7/8/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The pump is running but not draining, it is either faulty or the hose is plugged. Can you remove the drain hose from your home's plumbing and see if it will drain into a bucket? That is the most common place for blockages.