Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Daikin model RX50JV4N NOT OPERATING outdoor unit service led

Customer Question

daikin model RX50JV4N NOT OPERATING outdoor unit service led monitor showing A green flashing led 1 on red led 2 on red led3 off led 4 off
Category: Australia Whitegoods
Expert:  Kelly replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. The control is receiving a message from a sensor that is out of range. Often times, that is the result of a poor connection. With all power off at the mains, unplug each connector from the PCB and replace it securely. Does the behavior change? The URL below is to the pocket service guide that may also be of use to you.
http://www.aircon.ru/bitrix/components/bitrix/forum.interface/show_file.php?fid=4972