Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a 603 on the lower draw the lock light flashes and locks…

Customer Question
I have a 603 on...
I have a 603 on the lower draw the lock light flashes and locks the draw, both when the draw is in use and when its off. Tried resetting by unplugging. I recently removed the draw to access the floor board in front of the machine, it worked fine after refitting the draw. There is no erroe code. Thanks for any help you can give.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob