Australia Whitegoods

Australian Whitegoods Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have dishwasher model wsu6603xr it is flashing .40 the manuel…

Customer Question
i have dishwasher model wsu6603xr...
i have dishwasher model wsu6603xr it is flashing .40 the manuel lists .10.20.30 but not .40 please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Australia Whitegoods
Answered in 1 day by:
6/29/2015
AU Appliance Technician: Rob, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 years ago
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.
Hello, I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need help with this?
If so, I will try to locate some information on this for you.
Thanks Rob